Happy Valentine's Day ... but not for those who used Hallmark.com


Oops - who forgot today was Valentine's Day? Posted by Hello

Well, I was a pretty good guy. I sent out about 4 Valentine's Day e-cards from Hallmark.com.

This morning, this is the message that I got when I went to send out a few more, because I remembered some more people.

Okay, it's sucking up to potential clients. I admit it - I think it's cute to send a Valentine's Day card and turn it into a business pitch.

But, this is a nice mini-PR nightmare for Hallmark's Web division. Either this is the default message for when the Website crashes during an e-card holiday rush, or someone really didn't plan well ahead and remember today is Valentine's Day. I'm guessing it's a default message for crashing.

Well, I will check later in the day, and hope that these people that I sent cards to ... will actually be able to see the cards.
Comments
2 comments
  1. Maybe you have too much time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, maybe Hallmark should have seen the demand of being the only large free ecard service left out there.

    And, I take Valentine's Day very seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment